Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Getting there

Day 1 filming was a success! We got to film the main scenes of the movie (the plot) was all shot. All that is left is the voice over, which I will get done today and the cinematic shots of the friends looking for Jonny. I will want to film this either on Thursday or Wednesday.  I also took pictures of my actors which I will include at the end of the blog. I made sure their costume design was set for them to look like they were in the 1980's - 1970's! I am excited about the progress that is being made. I will now write a script for my friend to read from for the voice over. He has a professional microphone at home so it will sound excellent in the movie. Also, he has a dramatic voice, so it is perfect for the film.

I also encountered another problem, my main actor (who was to play Steve) couldn't make it to yesterday's shoot; soI had to call my other friends to film quickly! Luckily, they were able to, and I got to film with them. We created new names for them. Deasile (in the blue jacket) Patriqe (in the red jacket) and Jonny (in the striped shirt)

They cooperated well and were great actors! The following pictures I took were from my iPhone!




No comments:

Post a Comment