Friday, April 6, 2018

Shooting tomorrow!

Tomorrow I will start filming my movie. Although, I have two ideas in mind; the one about suburbia and the other that I will explain later. I will be going on a beautiful boat tomorrow with a friend, and we will film many shots there with my iPhone 8 and my Canon. I want to use both to see which looks better. I will shoot many cinematic shots of the beautiful scenery and waters.

My other idea for the film is Quentin Tarantino style. The beginning starts off as the leading actress living lavishly in a yacht. Then it cuts to the black screen saying "two years earlier." The intro name of the movie will come up and so will the credits show. Then there will be a cut to the same actress living in poor conditions. There are many cuts of her suffering, and the audience can see she is not clean and fancy as she was in the boat shot. We can infer that she is poor at that time. The story will continue when she receives a letter to play some sport or do something for money. And the movie ends there.

This movie is a drama about a girl who was poor and found a creative and exciting way to be successful.

If that idea does not go through, I will use the cinematic shots in the Suburbia movie. They will be used for scenes of the friends trying to find their lost friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment