Friday, March 30, 2018

Las Vegas thinking

Hey guys. I am currently in Las Vegas for the U.S. Open. I have had a lot of fun and have thought a lot about my movie. From what it seems, I think I will choose movie idea number one because I have more opassion towards that idea and it’s a better idea overall.  I think that this movie will come out great. Once I  return home from Las Vegas, I will start filming right away.  Tomorrow I will create a storyboard of the movie idea how things will go in order. I also have my actors ready;  Steve Montano from coming home music video and a new character Fau.
 Also, before Las Vegas, I got a new iPhone 8 plus , I will be using this new phone for filming because the camera qualityIs asked good or almost better than the Canon I have. I will have to download a few filmmaking apps in order to get the best possible outcome for the video. I also have the set locations ready, meaning I know exactly where to go for the film. The good part about these locations is that I do not need any permissions to film because they are nature based.

No comments:

Post a Comment