Monday, March 12, 2018

Location

For my location of filming, I decided that I wanted to film in my house for this project. I am choosing to shoot at my home because all the props are already in place. For example, I have a light system in my house called "Hue." "Hue" controls many of my lights at home that is controlled by an app on my iPhone. With "Hue" I can change my lights to any color I like and choose all the different types of white lights. I can also control how dim or bright they are and how long I want them on. There are also pre-sets that change the colors of the lights automatically. "Hue" is perfect for the film because I can control the lighting through my phone. Plus with the change of colors, It will make the movie very appealing and aesthetic to the audience.

Anyways, at home, my sister's room is already colorful and creepy, which is perfect for the film. My house is the excellent place to film because we will not have to spend money on the film. Everything I need is already at home, and I will not have to pay cash for gas to travel places. My next step is to write a detailed script of the whole movie, stay tuned for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment