Sunday, March 25, 2018

Film Idea #2

My second idea is a comedy film called "the boys" it goes like this.

The boys are a bunch of weird cringy kids who dress funny and known to be weird in school (same characters from the last comedy movie) they are at school, checking out an ugly girl (she will have ugly clothing and makeup) she will be sitting by her self at lunch. They don't know she's ugly because he head is turned the other way boys are talking to each other.
"dude go talk to her shes totally checking you out."
"Nah bro, I'm too scared."
" Cmon man do it."
"She hasn't even look our way!"
The girl turns around and looks at them and waves. All the boys notice shes ugly, and all turn away in disgust.
"we attracted the devil."
"no one looks in her way."
"she looks like your mom."
Then she walks to them and says hey
"Oh, I'm sorry I have a girlfriend."
"Sorry I'm... ummm... gay!"
"I ughh-"
Then she gives the third boy her a card and walks away. The card says her phone number and "text me ;)"

As I was writing this, I honestly have no clue where the story leads; it looked better in my head. Let me think of it better and will get back to you. But so far, it seems like I'm sticking with the Suburbia idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment