Sunday, March 11, 2018

The Idea

I have finally come up with a strong idea for the movie! I still haven't come up with a name yet. The first scene starts off with a fake company logo. This scene is going to be quick because I want to use as much of the two minutes as possible. After like two or three seconds of the logo, I will add a crossfade to a medium shot of a teenage male trying to fix his phone. My actor's name is Alessandro Montano, but in the movie, his name will be Steve. At first, Steve is annoyed and bothered that his phone does not work. He is sitting on the couch of his house. I will have many close up shots of his face because I don't want much dialogue in the film. I want the audience to understand his emotion through facial expression, lighting, and audio.

Anyways, Steve is troubled by his phone not working, so he goes to is dads room. Steve's dad's name is Faustino. As he enters, I will film many objects and details of the room because it is essential to the plot of the movie. The set stage will have much creepy voodoo and demonic items around the room. As well, the light of the room will be completely blue. Faustino is dressed up a creepy guy. Steve asks his dad to help him fix his phone. Faustino grabs the phone and smacks it a few times. The phone turns on, and he gives it back to Steve. Astonished, Steve slowly walks away in disbelief, and Faustino goes back to whatever he was doing (I will figure out the details later) Steve goes back to the couch and thinks to himself.

In the next scene, Steve comes back and brings his XBOX controller. He tells Faustino that it is not working. Faustino grabs it, smacks it the same way he did with his phone. And suddenly, the remote turns on, and Faustino gives it to him. Steve, flabbergasted, takes out the batteries of the remote from his pocket and whispers with his eyes wide open "Dad you're a wizard," and suddenly, the entire room turns evil red, and Faustino's face changes from normal to smirky.

Then the title scene comes on of the movie name with the people acting in it. That's all I have so far; I plan that this part of the movie will be around one minute to one minute and 15 seconds. I'm not sure yet what will come after that, but I will figure it out soon. Obviously, I did not include every single detail and an exact scene of the movie; this is just my overall idea and concept of the film. I will write down more information and the rest of the movie idea soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment