Sunday, March 4, 2018

The Oscars

Wow! This process was tougher than expected! I was thinking non-stop about a plot for my film all day today. Unfortunately, I was not able to come up with a story yet. I do have some ideas in my mind, but nevertheless, do not know how to tie it all together and execute it. For an idea that came up in my mind, I wrote it down in my notes, but throughout the day, I came back to them and deleted it because I thought they weren't a good movie plot.

I still strive to look for motivation and inspiration for my film. I desire my audience to want to watch it again and again! So, I turned on my TV and started watching The Oscars. I am viewing the show to see which movies were the best, see previews, and to get inspiration for my film!

No comments:

Post a Comment