Friday, March 2, 2018

Introduction

Hello! This is my blog for my AICE Media Studies AS Level final. As part of my final, I have to create a two-minute film opening, and throughout this process, I will be writing about it on this blog a few times a week. I am excited and looking forward to sharing my process with you all.

I want to first start off by brainstorming. I want to have some time for myself to fully know which theme I want to use for my blog and my film. Personally, I feel like this is the foundation for an excellent movie. Once I have established my theme and plot for the movie, I will immediately begin researching into this topic and find creative and innovative ways to make my film opening eye-catching and intriguing.

As of right now, there is not much to do until I find my topic. Now, I will take some time off for myself to explore and discover many themes! But not to spoil anything, I think my film opening theme will somewhat be related to mystery, thriller, and suspense because I have always had an interest in these types of movies and I feel that these movies are the most intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment