Monday, April 9, 2018

Day 1

I forgot to link the soundtrack in my last blog; I will connect it to the end of this blog. I also forgot to show a picture of the types of video qualities that are available for my phone.

Today is day 1 of film. Heres what I'm going to shoot precisely:

The scene of Steve. First, I will record an intense scene of Steve writing down a note in his room. I will have many close-up shots of his face, the letter, and his handwriting down the note.  The room will be dark, and the only source of light will come from his lamp. As he is writing down the letter, there will be a voice over, signaling that as his writing, the audience will be able to read/hear it from his voice (address to audience).

As he finishes the letter, Faustino taps Steve on the back and gives him the signal that it is time to go to find Jonny. They walk out, and as they are leaving the house, Steve slaps the letter on the refrigerator. I will then slowly zoom into the note, showing the full letter.

The boys get on the bike and start riding to suburbia. I will have many shots of them on the bike. I will get in the trunk of the car, my friend will drive, and I will record them riding their bikes as the boys are behind us.

We will arrive at a park, and go to a specific place jungle area where suburbia will take place. The next scene is the boys coming to the entrance of suburbia after they got off their bikes. I will shoot a cinematic shot of both looking straight ahead into the darkness of suburbia; they will then both look at each other and walk in. The film ends there.

If we have more time after the recording, I could film cinematic shots and record the voice over.

Link to the soundtrack:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zuw_O5MU5CE&index=1&list=LLY2M45yCf976md9pfbcfy0A&t=0s


No comments:

Post a Comment