Sunday, April 8, 2018

Ready to go

So now that things are official, here's how I am going to shoot this film: 
 
Since I have received a lot of criticism about my previous films being too shaky, I have decided to change cameras and movie with my new iPhone 8 plus. I know I have already mentioned this earlier, but I just found out that this iPhone has a movement stabilizer, which will make it perfect for me to use. Also, the iPhone has a setting in which it allows the user to choose their preference video quality to shoot in. I am going to film in 4k 60fps. I am excited to shoot this movie! 

I have also found a royalty and copyright soundtrack for the film. It is a suspenseful and retro song that fits in just right for the plot. This soundtrack starts off slow at the beginning and progresses intensely, similar to the sound of Nolan's film, making the audience in curiosity, anxious, and intrigued. The soundtrack is also emotional and dramatic, which is perfect for the story. 

I know that I am way behind schedule, I was not able to film today again, but starting tomorrow, I will begin shooting. I will divide the shots in three days. Monday, I will film the main scenes of Steve writing down the note, and the friends going to suburbia to look for their friend. On Tuesday, I will shoot the friend getting lost in suburbia. And on Wednesday the cinematic shots and the voice over. Hopefully, by Thursday I will have the whole video finished and edited so by Friday I can create my CCR. 

No comments:

Post a Comment