Wednesday, April 11, 2018

The voice over

Unfortunately, my friend did not do the voice over yesterday. He needs to get it done as soon as possible. Here is the script:

"That was the last time we saw Jonny. Everyone has been wondering and searching for him, but no one found a clue.They looked everywhere but in this one... specific... place... a place we like to call Suburbia, it is the place where my friends and I know never to dare to go. We have heard stories about Suburbia, and we think Jonny is in there, lost, scared, and hopeless. As Jonny's best friend, I must go in and find him! If I don't make it out alive, just know I love you, love, Patrick."

I told him that he needs to say this very slow, dramatic, and with passion.

A peer told me that my computer would not be able to run the films because they were filmed in 4k 60fps. So I went on my mac, and I imported the clips to my computer. They were able to work! Ha!

Besides the voice over, I need to record many sunset shots of my Deasile and Patrick looking for Jonny. I'm trying to make it cinematic so that it could fit the movie and soundtrack.

I want to record on Thursday these cinematic shots around 5-7pm because that is around when the sun sets. I cant film today because I have a mandatory karate practice at that time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment